INTENSIVE PIANO CRASH COURSE
Weekly Piano Lessons are just not working out for so many people. Rather than a slow musical routine, what SO many people really need is a truly eye-opening musical course which will literally PUSH them to the next level. Our Intensive Piano Crash Course does just that.
There are many aspects of music making, which traditional piano teachers just have no idea about. That’s why so many great musicians are often self-taught. Learn how to “tap” into these musical systems yourself so you can be BE INSPIRED for years to come, rather than waiting for years to be inspired at all!
Find out more about the Intensive Piano Crash Course by getting in touch with us today to see if there are any remaining places left for this semester.
We have some amazing testimonials to show you:
– How one of our students transformed himself into a serious professional musician after implementing this 1-day course without having to pay for any lessons afterwards.
– How our very own Course Advisor, Cait learned to play sufficiently well to accompany herself when signing in a very short space of time. Watch a video here of Cait and Tom in action recently in our studios.
Request a FREE phone consultation to have a chat with the author of the Harmony Method and Maestro Maker, Tom Donald, direct from his Central London Studios. Limited places apply in 2017 for this Flagship Piano Course.
PIANO RETREAT COURSE
The Ultimate Intensive Music Course
This course will empower you with rapid musical improvement in a very short time. This is not just a music piano course, it’s a musical experience that will forever change the way you enjoy music.
You will spend a full day in our London studio with Tom, our founder, for a fully collaborative musical experience that will inspire you and your musical developments for years to come.
1 day – 9am to 7pm
We suggest Saturday or Monday, waiting times may be longer for other days.
- The lesson will take place in a piano studio with two grand pianos.
- Piano harmony, chords, improvisation and composition in an immersive 10 hour crash course.
- Recorded in high definition sound for permanent access so you can practise the material whenever you like.
- Afterwards, get full access to the team at special members rates to continue your progress.
- Free Tickets to 2 specially selected Piano Concerts in London in August/September or another time if preferred.
- 5 follow up lessons via Skype or in our studios after your course with the Maestro Team.
- Free annual subscription to our Maestro Members Magazine including artists of the month interviews and monthly piano tips videos.
- Full after course phone and email support.